SPS offers professional advice regarding the relocation of your business
Most companies are primarily geared to take care of their day-to-day operations, but lack the proper qualifications when it comes to planning and preparing a relocation of their business – a process, that often ends up time consuming and costly. SPS are here to ensure the safest, fastest and most cost efficient solution possible.
This is how we do it
We offer our service to suit your needs. Here are some examples of what our consultancy services typically include:
- Ensuring as much and accurate information as possible, so we can properly optimise the relocation process
- Establishing a project organisation and communication with anyone involved in the relocation process
- Preparation of a tender basis
- Planning of each step in the relocation process, including coordination and supervision during the relocation itself
- Involvement of the right people at the right time and moment – and establishment of a project management group
- Determination of proper methods for moving demanding machinery, equipment, instruments and materials
- Ability to act quickly if anything relatable to the initial plan changes
- Organisation of safety requirements for moving personnel (for example the relocation of hazardous chemicals and biomaterials) along with requirements for the relocation of machinery and sensitive equipment
The above are just a few selected points from the services we offer. In practice, it comes down to business type: a recolation of a regular office is off course a lot different from a pharmaceutical manufacturing company with machinery, sensitive equipment, hazardous materials and so on. However, no matter who you are, we’ll be happy to help you achieve a successful relocation, so your business can return to full production as soon as possible.
As a relocation consultant we are of course completely independent of whoever is assigned the actual relocation job.
Are there plans for your business to relocate? Then give us a call or send an email and let’s have a talk about what SPS can do for you.